CHANGES TO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DUE TO COVID-19
We are currently NOT shipping internationally due to extreme international parcel delivery delays of up to 2 months. We will resume posting internationally once the networks recover. We have resumed shipping to New Zealand only as services have stabilized.
*Important things to Note –
- Please be mindful that WA public holidays may affect delivery periods. If your order is very urgent please contact us to check if this will be a factor. Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will be sent on the next business day.
- If in the event an item is out of stock a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Same day dispatch does not mean same-day delivery, delivery times vary depending on your postcode. See below for estimated delivery periods.
- We ship from our Perth Store directly to you so you get your Art Supplies as soon as possible.
- If upon delivery of your order there is any damage or discrepancy of goods supplied this must be reported to Picasso Art and Craft within 7 business days of receipt of goods in order to be rectified. In this unlikely event, please send information along with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org – our team will assess the concerns and do everything in our power to reach a resolution that is favourable for all parties.
Estimated Delivery Periods – Australia Post
WA 2 – 4 days*
SA 4 – 8 days*
VIC 4 – 8 days*
NSW 4 – 8 days*
TAS 4 – 8 days*
QLD 4 – 8 days*
NT 4 – 8 days*
Please note – days* refers to business days/working days, therefore, does not account for weekends.
For more detailed information on delivery times to your specific region please check the Australia Post Website.
We know you want your Art Supplies in your hands as soon as possible, so Picasso Art and Craft have partnered with Australia Post to deliver your parcel fast and efficiently.
The majority of our items are sent via Australia Post eParcel which has tracking information. With this service, Australia Post will attempt delivery of your item and if there is no one at home, they will leave a collection card so you can collect the parcel from your local post office.
Eparcel Standard – This is the most commonly used postage method, we have a good deal with Australia Post and therefore are able to pass on those rates to you. The rates are calculated based on the size and weight of the items ordered.